Event – Yes, My Child Belongs
Yes, My Child Belongs
Starting the Conversation:
Strategies & Supports for Inclusive Education
We Care About:
- Children with special needs, their families and community.
- Maximizing your child’s education.
- The difference between Segregation, Integration and Inclusion.
- Inclusive classrooms.
- Effective (Special) Education.
- How the laws help get your child an Inclusive education.
- The better future you want for your child.
- Focusing on Students’ Strengths.
- Working with the school; and
- Helping parents to network and become informed, and more
756 Ossington Avenue, North of Bloor
TTC: Exit at Ossington Subway
Date and Time:
Tuesday, December 1, 2015 5:30 to 7:30 P.M.
Space is limited, please reserve your seat by November 25, 2015.
Phone Kim at (416) 757-2780 or
- Friends and family welcome
- Snacks and Beverages provided
We are wheelchair accessible.
Childcare will be provided on site at no charge.
Please notify us if you require special accommodations.
Integration Action For Inclusion
Facilities, food and childcare generously provided by
Network Child Care Services.
Click the button to download the full PDF document, which you may also print and post.