UNH Institute on Disability is accepting submissions to be considered for the 2014 IOD Calendar
Reminder: The UNH Institute on Disability is accepting submissions to be considered for the 2014 IOD Calendar through Friday, July 26, 2013
Calendar Submission Deadline:
Friday, July 26, 2013
Notification of Selected Artists:
Friday, August 23, 2012
Here are some simple guidelines to follow for submissions:
- All artwork must be two-dimensional (i.e. drawings, paintings). Unfortunately, we are unable to accept photography and sculpture
- Artwork for submission may be created for the purpose of this calendar or may be selected from an existing portfolio of work.
- Artists are encouraged to submit artwork with vibrant colors (see PDF links to past calendars below).
- Artists are welcome to submit a maximum of three (3) works of art for consideration.
- Submissions must include the artist’s name, city, state, phone number, email address, and title(s) of artwork.
- If chosen, the original work submitted will be requested and will need to be sent to the IOD. All originals will be returned to the artists.